Guardsman Weather Defense Outdoor Metal Protector - Inhibits Rust and Water Stains!
Guardsman has been a leader in furniture care since 1915, delivering quality products and services for the protection, care, and repair of wood, fabric, and leather furnishings and bedding products. Backed by the strength of the Valspar Corporation, the world’s largest supplier of wood finishes to the furniture and cabinet industry, Guardsman products include polishes and cleaners for fine wood, leather, and fabric furniture, as well as a complete line of furniture maintenance products for touch-up, repair and spot cleaning. Guardsman is also the leading provider of Furniture Protection Plans in the countries where it does business, with more than 11 million protection plans in force throughout the world. We visit hundreds of thousands of homes every year to successfully repair furniture—so you know our products work! With nearly a century of expertise in the furniture care business, Guardsman is an established, secure, and committed partner to its customers and its retailers.
- Inhibits rust and corrosion that can damage metal furniture over time. Protect your outdoor furniture from mother nature and protect your investment.
- Seals metal and repels water to slow down the weathering process and maintain metal's original appearance.
- Forms and invisible barrier against mold, mildew and fungi. This coating contains a preservative to resist the growth of mold, mildew and fungi on the surface of the coating.
- Perfect for all types of outdoor metal furniture. You can even use this on other metal outdoor items to offer another layer of protection from the elements.
- Guardsman Outdoor Metal Protector forms a micro-thin film to prevent mildew and fungi spores form attaching to the treated surfaces. Also helps prevent rust and corrosion.
Orders leave our warehouse within 1 business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery Time = Warehouse Processing Time + Shipping Time
USPS Priority Mail: 2-5 business days
USPS First Class: 4-7 business days
USPS Standard Ground: 7-10 business days
Canada Post: Expedited Parcel: 6-8 business days
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worry if you changed your mind, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned or exchanged (excluding "final sale" items, lingerie, beach towels, accessories, and gift cards) within 30 days of receiving your package.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, email@example.com.
Learn more about Our Return Policy.