Polyethylene Food-Safe Cut Resistant Safety Gloves With EN388 Level 5 Protection
Cut resistant gloves let you handle your grater, knives, and mandolin without worrying if you'll need to bandage a finger or worse... make a trip to the ER. Made of food-safe ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, glass fiber, and Spandex, these gloves have been designed to resist cuts from even the sharpest blades. You can feel secure in knowing they have an EN388 Level 5 cut protection rating. Your cut resistant gloves will reduce the likelihood of sustaining serious injury if accidents happen.
Work faster and safer with gloves that fit like a second skin. What's more of a hassle than working slowly because you're afraid you'll cut yourself? It's trying to maneuver a blade with an ill fitting glove on your hand. The elastic material in your cut resistant gloves makes keeping a firm grip on slippery and awkward items a snap. You'll be able to complete tasks more quickly and accurately while avoiding nicks and cuts.
Get superior protection against sharp blades without sacrificing comfort. These gloves are ultra-thin, soft against the skin, and highly elastic. Weighing less than an ounce, they have none of the bulk found in other gloves on the market offering the same protection. Prepare food or work on jobs requiring precision with complete dexterity. You'll never feel like you're wearing armor on your hands or auditioning for a part on Game of Thrones.
- Durability with the highest level of cut resistant material available on the market - 4 times stronger than leather!
- Superior grip with a snug fit for small and large hands
- Prepare food or work on jobs requiring precision with complete dexterity
- Lightweight and comfortable protection without the bulk - awarded with the highest, EN388 level 5 cut resistance
- Ideal for cutting, slicing, peeling, and grating in the kitchen, wood carving, oyster shucking, carpentry, and so much more!
- 100% food-safe and machine washable - keeping your gloves clean is easy
- Dimensions: Approx. 9" x 5.5"
- Includes (1) Pair of Gloves
Orders leave our warehouse within 1 business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery Time = Warehouse Processing Time + Shipping Time
USPS Priority Mail: 2-5 business days
USPS First Class: 4-7 business days
USPS Standard Ground: 7-10 business days
Canada Post: Expedited Parcel: 6-8 business days
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worry if you changed your mind, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned or exchanged (excluding "final sale" items, lingerie, beach towels, accessories, and gift cards) within 30 days of receiving your package.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, email@example.com.
Learn more about Our Return Policy.